Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Here are a couple of pics of Josh and I in Mexico. We went with a couple of friends for the weekend. The entire time I told everyone to not worry about eating the food, that it wouldn't do anything to you. So of course, I was the one who ended up taking off work with stomach problems.

The water was so clean-kind of surprising for Mexico


We buried Josh in the sand and made a mermaid out of him, just like Joey on Friends :)


Then Josh decided to bury me. He forgot my toes.

I think poor Josh is excited that school finally started again and he doesn't have to go on anymore trips with me. He always complains that he never gets to spend a weekend at home and do nothing. Lame-o!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Everyone's on vacation! Vacation is great because you don't have to clean your ROOM when you on vay CAY SHUN!