Monday, April 13, 2009

Private Blogs

I can understand why some people want to make their blogs private.  There are tons of creeps out there.  But here's my complaint:  If I find someone's blog I want to stalk, I don't know how to ask them to be invited.  It doesn't have anyway to send an email or anything, and sorry, I don't have everyone's email addresses memorized.  So to all of you people (like 2) that have commented on my blog, but yours is private-I can't see your blog! And I don't know how to ask you.  So someone please tell me how to do this. Thanks. The end.

3 comments:

Lauren Porter said...

You have an invite to mine right? laurenwalters@aol.com email me if you dont

JeffnBecky said...

I think that means they are ignoring you, or they think you are a stalker. so leave them alone!

Anonymous said...

Good afternoon


Sometimes I get lucky, finding a http://www.BuySellDirect.net FREE ecommerce website was a life changer for me. After I used it for one month I earn $100.


http://www.BuySellDirect.net is the best place to sell your products absolutely free on the internet.