Friday, July 6, 2012

Cardenisms



"I going pee pee going standing up like Daddy does."  Every. Single. Time.

"COME SEE MY POO POOS!!"

"What do doin, Dosh?" (Josh)

"Banoon" (Balloon)

"Where my red poo poo fire truck?" (A reward for potty training)

"I want purple pancakes".  Or I want purple pants.  Or purple whatever.

"Mom, talk to the book" (instead of read a book)

"Carden what did you dream about last night?"  "I dream about sponge bob swimming."  The only thing he ever dreams about.

"I get gum when I five."

"All cars sick.  They going to the car doctor."

Seriously.  Two years olds are awesome.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This Is Actually The major variation, and where Apple
have really attended town. If they both get me for
the net and why does it matter? The price difference is not really big, while you observe.


My web site: http://www.fizzlive.com/member/900032/blog/view/2210291/ []