Saturday, November 8, 2014

I. am. a. robot.

Happy Halloween!  So, theses pictures don't really do their costumes justice.  They looked way cooler in real life.  The words "awesome" "cool" and even "sick" are just the tip of the ice berg for the comments these boys got.  There is just something about glow sticks (which you can't see very well in the picture) that makes for an awesome robot costume.  

Unfortunately, they weren't very comfortable.  The kids made it around the block and were toast.  Fine with us, they got plenty of candy for Josh and I to munch on.  Muahahaha!!

So, I forgot to take pictures of just hte boys at the beginning of hte night.  And when we got in the car to head home, it was pretty late and the boys were grumpy.  But I had to take pictures that night, because the glow sticks would be out in the morning.  So I threatened to take away all of their candy if they didn't put their costumes back on when we got home.  You can tell just how happy David was about this.  They were so tired, but I got my picture!




We went with some friends, so we also had a bumble bee, optimus prime, and tinker bell join us.  It was great fun!





No comments: